1. Nedim Supermen

May 21, 2020 at 12:37 am

Just wonderful, I have been researching "ways to make money with your website" for a while now, and I think this has helped. Ever heard of – Cenbosin Rudimentary Control – (should be on google have a look )?

It is a great one off guide for discovering how to make money using this simple technique without the hard work. Ive heard some interesting things about it and my mate got great success with it.

2. Joseph Sean

May 21, 2020 at 12:37 am

I earn around $1600+ per week from working online and I love it. ! This is exactly why I'm recommending everyone to go to 4NetJobs. Com You can sign up today guys so hurry!! —

3. Lechsinska Zajac

May 21, 2020 at 12:37 am

ALL of your videos are about WordPress, yet you fail to say so.

4. Reign Allens

May 21, 2020 at 12:37 am

Got paid again through payingmecash,wordpress,com

5. luke shaw701

made over $30,000 from welfarehacks,wordpress,com

6. Federico Miglioranza

May 21, 2020 at 12:37 am

You can earn a lot of cash on the web. On Google, key in "Mοnοlαn net4α" and begin following the simple technique. The Mοnοlαn net4α have made me gain $624.00 last week. On this opportunity, you’ll be very occupied. .

7. Network Guru100

May 21, 2020 at 12:37 am

Thanks Bro! I love your videos! You're an awesome Instructor! Because of you, I am learning a new skill set that will be my side hustle and or new business! I appreciate what you dearly!!

8. Nil akash

Great video… bro… Thanks

9. Deeper Connection

May 21, 2020 at 12:37 am

How much time it's take to edit 2-3 hours video ???
    You are awesome bro keep it up. ???

10. seaTiger51

May 21, 2020 at 12:37 am

i am strugling with even getting content or info from friends even though i have offered website for free.

11. GLOBAL REVOLUTION GAMING

May 21, 2020 at 12:37 am

What if you're not good with logo designs…how do you go about that issue with the client doesn't have logos to brand the website with?

12. Lee Lee Sim

May 21, 2020 at 12:37 am

Thank you Ferdy… All your video i really great! I really have no idea on WP press at first. But after watching your video, am starting to learn and love it more.

13. Anupam Banerjee

May 21, 2020 at 12:37 am

Thanks Ferdy buddy, must say, ur doing a gr8 job!

14. xox xox

15. xox xox

16. Bruce

May 21, 2020 at 12:37 am

Hello Ferdy 🙂 I have a few important questions for you, it would be great if you answer it.
    First of all what's the difference between web designer and front- end developer, because they both make a design for the websites, but I think that front end developers need to know the code, am I right ?
    That follows up to my second question which sounds like so:
    Do I need to learn some codding, to become wordpress web designer? I've already know how to use elementor and create design, but I think clients also always want something more in their website, and that involves javascript. So I've already learnt the html and css basics and now I'm heading to javascript. Do I really need it for startint to make money, by creating website design for clients ?
    Thanks for your answers!

17. Ravi Bhati

May 21, 2020 at 12:37 am

Nice Video…Keep creating…I am also a Web Designer and learned a lot from your videos…Thanks a lot…

18. Peter Mason

May 21, 2020 at 12:37 am

Great clarity and focused message.

19. King Karan

May 21, 2020 at 12:37 am

Ferdy, please tell me how to write semi transparent background text on a image in divi

20. Subramanian Chenniappan

May 21, 2020 at 12:37 am

I am a Java Web developer working somewhere. I have hands-on in WordPress website as well. How to get clients for web development as freelancer

21. anna fontana

May 21, 2020 at 12:37 am

thanks Ferdy, I keep learning more and more with your videos!!

22. Bhat Owais

May 21, 2020 at 12:37 am

Hello Ferdy… Is it possible to make e commerce website with free elementor page builder…. If possible then please make a tutorial on that if not then please let me know… Thank you…. You are my most favourite on YouTube….

23. Saed Hashi Madar

May 21, 2020 at 12:37 am

Important question. Teacher thank you a lot I was building a website since 2012 but not much, after I get you to youtube channel I got a good understanding of web development to thank you for that Teacher. My Important question is I need to buy a Reseller Hosting Program in siteground really it's not clear how it works, please teacher could you make me clear in order to understand how can I buy it and how it works I mean Reseller Hosting Program in siteground.

24. theylive23

May 21, 2020 at 12:37 am

Hi Ferdy, how would you create a few working dummy websites and embed them into one main portfolio website please?

25. Tim Veach

May 21, 2020 at 12:37 am

Ferdy, here is an idea. Lets try and duplicate the ENFOLD example, in Divi, and, discuss openly the differences and ease of use, or not, in either item. I think that would be very helpful.

26. Addy Ndhlovu

May 21, 2020 at 12:37 am

Hi Ferdy. I absolutely love your tutorials. In your opinion which one is the best between elementor and divi?

27. Tim Veach

May 21, 2020 at 12:37 am

I see that site is using ENFOLD (theme) Ferdy. I like that theme, but , can I ask why ENFOLD was used, verses Divi, or one of the other themes using Elementor etc.??

28. Argee Learner

May 21, 2020 at 12:37 am

How much can you change for a website?

29. Argee Learner

May 21, 2020 at 12:37 am

Thanks bro, enfold or Divi? Or just wait for Gutenberg?

30. Zain Ali

You are awesome

31. Free Stuff

May 21, 2020 at 12:37 am

Thanks sir for your tutorials I am from India I want to make website for clients but I don't know how to work for any client. Could you help me with any little project for WordPress. I have learnt from your tutorials. It will be a great help in kick starting my career please . Thanks for what you are doing. ( Those who ask you to make website can you recommend me please)

32. Avinash patel

May 21, 2020 at 12:37 am

Hey ferdy need your help, I installed "really symple SSL" after watching videon from youtube, but after that when i try to login its saying Your connection is not private and page is completely blank, no login option is coming up, I don't understand what to do , PLEASE HELP !!!

33. Boniface K. Bundi

May 21, 2020 at 12:37 am

Thank you Ferdy. Have learnt much from your videos. Am putting up an agency to help SMEs have an online presence. Thank you again

34. Schlomoh Brodowicz

May 21, 2020 at 12:37 am

Great video Ferdy ! I learned a lot from you. A lot ! You are a terrific motivator.

35. Aman Shirdel

May 21, 2020 at 12:37 am

Hey ferdy can you teach how to make a website and how to do it that if you google it that will be shown in google st the very first search request

36. Dare Lawal

May 21, 2020 at 12:37 am

I am really impressed & interested in becoming website designer and am so ready to learn. Please which of this theme is the best & can be use for any website and with themes: Enfold or Divi or Elementor?

37. Christiaantjahhh

May 21, 2020 at 12:37 am

Funny, I was just looking if you posted a new vid :p