Best Products to Sell – Women’s Fashion Ecommerce Store

Do you want to start a dropshipping business, but don’t know what the best products to sell are?

In this video, we’re going to share 10 of the top trending women’s fashion ecommerce clothing products to sell.

What’s more, our research found that Women’s Clothing and Accessories was the top performing niche for dropshippers in both 2016 and 2017 — and it’s still leading the pack in 2018.

So, follow along to get inspired and find the best products to sell when dropshipping!

#Oberlo #Dropshipping #WhatToSell

1. kaushik nakrani

Hi,

I see your video is very nice.
    One my suggestion you can men and women again new video with country wise.

Thanks.

2. Cornelius Okechukwu

April 29, 2020 at 2:30 pm

how do you start my dropshipping store with oberlo and can i sell to any part of the world

3. Cornelius Okechukwu

thanks for your info

4. Jakob Dodd

April 29, 2020 at 2:30 pm

Just launched my first Shopify store today in this niche! https://tonedandtrendy.com Still lots of work to do, but this video gave me some great insight and motivation to keep at it.

5. Abhi Ram

Ok

6. Akoben Renaissance

April 29, 2020 at 2:30 pm

The mic position and mix on his voice should be improved for his natural tone. It's a tad muddy.

Great content and presentation.

Appreciated

7. Thelma McPherson

April 29, 2020 at 2:30 pm

What sort men's product is best to sell in 20 18.

8. Getsetfly science

Awesome video!

9. Patricia Henry

April 29, 2020 at 2:30 pm

Thanks for the trend report. I have a few of these kinds of items in my store. ?

10. CHAITANYA GIRDHARI

great value

11. Claudia Pinchera

April 29, 2020 at 2:30 pm

Can u please help me i am unable to get google chrome on my computer for some odd reason so is there any way i can connect aliexpress to my shopify store so i can sell their products in my store or is it possible i can dropship using oberlo only? I would be very greatful for any help. Thank u in advance

12. Victoria Msimanga

April 29, 2020 at 2:30 pm

Is dropshipping available in africa??? Zimbabwe to be precise

13. Manny Acs

April 29, 2020 at 2:30 pm

So is AliEX the best place to buy these womens items

14. Joann Sanchez

I WOULD LIKE to add fashion articles to my website; Jewelry by Josana or can I

15. Felicia Thompson

April 29, 2020 at 2:30 pm

I like the rompers, tank tops, beach shawl and kimono, and the floral dresses. These are all items I would wear. I know my customers will love them!

16. Dave Meacham

April 29, 2020 at 2:30 pm

Andrew – Thank you for the useful information. I would like to encourage you to slow down when you're doing your presentations. Pause after you make an important point. People are so afraid of silent gaps during a talk. But it is those silent gaps that give your listeners pause to reflect on what you're saying. On a scale of 1-10, 10 being the fastest, in my opinion, you were running around an 8-9. Take your time. Give us time to digest what you said. Otherwise, everything you say just sounds like a run-on sentence. The information you gave is excellent and if you slow down just a bit you will gather more interest on the part of your audience!

17. Annabelle Hall

April 29, 2020 at 2:30 pm

I like that you said you read all of your comments. Sometimes, I don't comment because I don't think anyone will read it or respond. I have been researching and wanting to open an online store. I would so love to speak to u one on one. is that even possible? I'm a licensed cosmetologist, but disabled temporary because of a hip injury and I'm barely making a living. struggling. I have a lot of good info to share w/ others and can order quality products for skin care and clothing considering I was trained in the field I have more knowledge in total personal development than someone who hasn't attended any type of education in this field. my only weaknesses and setbacks are in using things like a pay pal acct. and setting up pages, who to order from, where, how, licenses, taxes..etc…. I know I want quality stuff. I love Arbonne and have recently joined them for a skin care line as they are botanical and do not use or test on animals. they ban 2,000 ingredients that the USA still uses except for 11 and Europe bans a lil' over a thousand, but Arbonne goes further. I also was a member of this co. that sold great candle warmers and the wax. I would make 20 percent w/ a free page on it. but didn't know how to set up the pay pal.. dang..please help me… Annie

18. Wolf Alpha2000

April 29, 2020 at 2:30 pm

hello, what do you think of pet niche? do you think I can get sales

19. gerald phiri

pretty good stuff

20. Christopher Mugoya

April 29, 2020 at 2:30 pm

Andrew they are all good. Ruffle socks and the items that are loose fitting so cardigans and gingham that can also be sold throughout the year

21. Teinakore Tanga

22. Juan Angel

Great info!
    Thank you!
    Do you coach people?

23. Ayoub Es-salehy

24. Cosmos Parris

April 29, 2020 at 2:30 pm

Women love to shop. Great video Oberlo, though a very competivie niche.

25. Malaika MpressMe

April 29, 2020 at 2:30 pm

great advice! I'll test 2 of 3 of those products. thx!

26. Ivy Zhu

April 29, 2020 at 2:30 pm

great video Oberlo!! women love shopping, so this is a great niche to sell in!

27. borno larfa

Cardigans
    tank tops

28. Maha Al-Ansari

Hello,

Thanks very useful
    Van you the same statistics for Middle East?

Many thanks,