FREELANCE WRITING: How to Get Started FAST (With No Experience!)

What people are saying about the free class:

“It was very helpful. No BS.”

“I’m definitely loving the free training! In a short time, I’ve gotten such good advice that I haven’t heard anywhere else.”

Interested in freelance writing? Wondering how to become a freelance writer ā€“ even if you have no professional experience?

It’s definitely something you can do, and this video will walk you through the steps.

Got any questions about how to become a freelance writer? Have ideas for future freelance writing videos you’d like to see on this channel? Throw ’em down in the comments section below!

1. S A H A R A

2. Muzakal Dreams & Quotes

April 29, 2020 at 2:24 pm

Very good and informative video miss. Liked and subscribed

3. Cierra Young Broke Traveler

April 29, 2020 at 2:24 pm

Hi Jordan, do you think travel writing is a profitable niche? Thanks! Also 17 emails a day is crazy..props to you! Iā€™m struggling to keep up 3 a day!

4. bringdawhl

April 29, 2020 at 2:24 pm

the Canadian in me twitches every time i hear you pronounce niche, but great info!

5. Matthew Honold

April 29, 2020 at 2:24 pm

Question: You said send connection requests to your target clients on LinkedIn. Do you pitch your writing services on that first message?

You're videos are awesome! Thanks for all the advice.

6. T. Hepner

April 29, 2020 at 2:24 pm

What if I have more than one niche?

7. Mordechai Lewis

Check out this link:

8. Dhwani Trivedi

April 29, 2020 at 2:24 pm

Great practical tips…. awesome u r

9. luke shaw701

Best hack service online payingmecash,wordpress,com made me $25,000

10. heart

April 29, 2020 at 2:24 pm

I am 14 turning which makes all of this a little hard, but I'd still try and hope for good results and hopefully, make my first $1000 dollars for writing! I have 4 years of experience in Journalism so I hope it will help me. Also, do someone mind telling me if I can make this whole thing work even if I'm underage?

11. callum farley

Stop saying nitch

12. C&L E

April 29, 2020 at 2:24 pm

Beautiful, smart girl with awesome information. Unfortunately, her trashy language cheapens her has an individual and possibly as a client.

13. Jenny Meade

April 29, 2020 at 2:24 pm

You make so many good points. You are such a bright young lady.

14. Adrian Ramos

Dear Jorden,
    Thank you so much for posting this video. Everything you warned not to do, was exactly what I was thinking about doing. This was before seeing your video. I am so passionate about becoming a freelance writer. I have no experience as of late. Your video was definitely a wake up call. I'm so glad I stopped by. so…… 1- build my niche, 2- spend quality forethought in building a professional website, 3- cold email at least 25 emails a day, and 4-don't take it personal if I get rejected or ignored. Thank you again for your advice!!!!!

-Adrian Philip Ramos

15. HighBee Digitals

April 29, 2020 at 2:24 pm

How do I get the email list ?

16. HighBee Digitals

April 29, 2020 at 2:24 pm

How do I get ideas/topics for blog posts and articles in the technology niche. Also, isn't the technology niche too wide and vague for a beginner? I was thinking about focusing on AI and Machine learning. But then I really do want to write about other things in the technology niche

17. Dana Poggre

April 29, 2020 at 2:24 pm

This is glorious, I've been looking for "how to become a copywriter with no experience" for a while now, and I think this has helped. Ever heard of – Fenrianna Subconscious Framework – (search on google ) ? It is a great exclusive product for discovering how to become an in demand freelance copywriter with no experience minus the hard work. Ive heard some incredible things about it and my work buddy got great success with it.

18. Explicit Articles

Hello,
    I'm Robert Abalungo; a professional freelance writer and blogger. 2020 is here with us; Happy New Year! As a skillful writer, I'm looking forward to working with reputable websites to give audiences the best possible online content for their readership. Put simply, I humbly want to find out whether you would like to hire an intelligent writer (such as me) to write some articles for your website.
    I can help in writing content in several niches by using magical words to catch readers' attention.
    Why You Should Consider Hiring Me?
    I have the right vocabs/terminologies to timely deliver you great articles. I'm experienced in blog writing, article writing, article rewriting, and other areas. I also have experience in working with Google Blogger & WordPress.
    Three main things define me as a great freelance writer and an experienced blogger: uniqueness (originality), quality (accuracy), and versatility. For me, timeliness is as vital as content quality. Plagiarism is always far from my write-ups.
    As a scientically-informed university graduate (with physics background), my brain is as sharp as a blade. So I'm able to carry out in-depth online research on technical topics; news, politics, science and technology, relationship, lifestyle,etc.
    Originality of content is my hallmark. No room for plagiarism or errors.
    I have written articles for reputable news websites such as Ghanaweb.com and Enewsghana.com
    In case you would like to know more about me, here are links to some of my write-ups. Please check them out, and let's see if there is a chance for us to work together.

My Blog Website

In summary, I think I may just be the right experienced writer to work with you for the long term. Hoping to hear from you.
    Thanks.
    WhatsApp Contacts: +23354908617/+233502329517
    Email: robertaba155@gmail.com

19. Recheal j

Without delays i got paid $10,000 from payingmecash,wordpress,com so amazing

20. The Hidden Hand

April 29, 2020 at 2:24 pm

Do you need a degree in aything????

21. mars9390

You play guitar?

22. F onyaizo

April 29, 2020 at 2:24 pm

Does this work outside the US coz me am in east Africa.

23. british american

April 29, 2020 at 2:24 pm

For best grades on your essay projects, sign-up to this website. http://varsitypapers.com/

24. Lucille Femine

April 29, 2020 at 2:24 pm

What kind of clients did you market to? Where did you get the names?

25. For Freedom's Sake

I like your energy šŸ™‚ <3 YOu are beautiful

26. RANVIJAY SINGH KUSHWAH

27. Doris White

April 29, 2020 at 2:24 pm

Best video I've seen about freelance writing, and I've looked at many.
    I will follow her advice, except that I hate, hate, hate Linkedin.
    Used it before and it kept cluttering my Inbox and Junk Mail pages.
    Had to spend too much time clearing Linkedin emails out.
    Otherwise, will follow through as Jordan suggested.
    Totally a Five Star video.

28. Classified Ads

April 29, 2020 at 2:24 pm

Register for freelance writing jobs on Buyworkers.com

29. Nick nick

April 29, 2020 at 2:24 pm

Newbie on your channel… ?? I like ur contents… no BS and no drama… its all real talk… ????