FREELANCE WRITING: How to Start & Find Jobs for Beginners

FREE CLASS: How to Make Your FIRST $1,000 FREELANCE WRITING
Wanna start freelance writing + find freelance writing jobs in 2019? This guide will teach you everything you need to know (for beginners!). Enjoy, and comment below if you have questions! 🙂

Got any questions about how to become a freelance writer / get started freelance writing as a beginner in 2018? Throw ’em down in the comments section below!

1. Marilyn Keller

May 10, 2020 at 7:41 pm

You can now begin your very own small business by basically searching “Sοkinzοt Tdα” on Google. Are you ready to create more than 16,000 bucks? You can find all the required resources here in this plan. We have tried out others that had the same concept, but this program is totally different, it really works! Check it out today! .

2. Cess Lacatango

May 10, 2020 at 7:41 pm

Thank you so much for this video! I am finding a hard time navigating on how to start doing freelancing. I came through countless posts on Google about how to "freelance" but it just gave generic answers and just left me with more questions. This video gave me more insights compared to other blog posts combined. Thank you Jorden!

3. Muzakal Dreams & Quotes

May 10, 2020 at 7:41 pm

Hey you're a badazz! Thank you for all the great information. I'm ready to match my pocketbook with my writing skills through freelance writing. I am a good writer in the things I write. My strongest writing skill is creative writing e.g..i write a lot of quotes based on experience, philosophy, and inspirational.. Is there a niche for this and if so do you know any samples of businesses who would use this skill vs something technical (though I realize all writing takes a certain amount of creativity)

4. Shahab Uddin

May 10, 2020 at 7:41 pm

how can i be successful as a content writer?

5. Jenny Meade

May 10, 2020 at 7:41 pm

You are like my soul sister. I have a hair dying addiction myself to that I have been trying to control myself with, to make my hair healthier, but that itch to dye is making a comeback. HAHA thank you so much for this content to! You are really inspiring to me. I bet you are a great writer to. 🙂

6. HaileyMorganful

Thank you!

7. Amanda May Foltz

May 10, 2020 at 7:41 pm

Thanks Jorden tons of great info!!

8. Annie S

May 10, 2020 at 7:41 pm

what if I don't know about finance or tech? Is there a way to break into more posts about arts and culture, as well as general writing for ads and marketing depts?

9. amaris l samuel

Omg girl I LOVE YOU ?❤️? Thanks so much

10. cgc1204

May 10, 2020 at 7:41 pm

Girl idk if you have any control over which ads play before your videos, and idk if you'd have any familiarity with who Matt Bevin is (I live in Kentucky; he is our terrible awful oppressive governor), but I got a "re-elect Matt Bevin" campaign ad at the beginning of this video. I just wanted to let you know!

11. JYN

May 10, 2020 at 7:41 pm

You, my dear, are AMAZE-BALLS?
    Lol? – But, forreal, I literally JUST looked into freelancing & your video pop'd up… Thank goodness, bc you are intelligent asf; you talk so profesh, & then – BAM! You drop a f*ck or sh*t super casual? loves it
    P.S.- Your style is SO DOPE.

12. Jim Williams

May 10, 2020 at 7:41 pm

This has your best audio! No room noise, just clear words, easily understood. Bravo!

13. Maureen Gabrentina

May 10, 2020 at 7:41 pm

Hi guys!! If your also looking for a writing job online, I found one, you can check this out in this link. 2lD2skHWritingjob

14. florinda palacios

May 10, 2020 at 7:41 pm

Thank you for your informative ,and encouraging word..

15. Maggie Whittaker

You are fantastic!???????

16. John David Santos

May 10, 2020 at 7:41 pm

Hi Jorden. Thanks for your tips. I'll apply them. Hope to earn money soon, I haven't earned a single dime writing for months ?

17. Meshech-tavius Burgin

i love your video.

18. Tanha pardesi

Sexy

19. Paris Norman

May 10, 2020 at 7:41 pm

My problem comes when I try to set up a professional website and I have to pay for the domain…Since I'm just starting out, of course, I don't have the money to pay hundreds of dollars for a domain right now. It's very stressful.

20. DIY Wedding Designs

May 10, 2020 at 7:41 pm

My mom is trying to become a freelance writer and I want to show her your videos but I'm afraid dropping f-bombs is a turnoff. You don't need the obscenities to make your point 🙁

21. Ginger Snap

May 10, 2020 at 7:41 pm

I’m not a writer, but I want to be a designer. I was able to apply the fundamentals you laid out in this video towards my business I’m gonna start. Thank you! ?

22. Naturally-J

May 10, 2020 at 7:41 pm

You mam, are an inspiration to the world.

23. McCall L.

May 10, 2020 at 7:41 pm

Jorden!!! Thank you so much for your wisdom. This helps LOADS. One question I have, though, if I am writing samples for a sports psychologist but I am not one myself and I posted the sample on LinkedIn, would that be a foolish place to post it because I do not have the expertise of a sports psychologist while claiming knowledge about it?! I heard recently from a few copywriters LinkedIn is more for writing on your particular expertise, no?

24. Cody Welborn

May 10, 2020 at 7:41 pm

Jorden, you feel real in your advice. So many others on YouTube, articles, and such feel so fake. Like they're super successful elites who are selling their overpriced advice. So thank you!

25. Ecclesia McKenzie

May 10, 2020 at 7:41 pm

This was sooo needed! Thanks so much for your advice!

26. Jay Schwartz

May 10, 2020 at 7:41 pm

I can do without the 4-letter, vulgar words.

27. MeowIm Kiran

May 10, 2020 at 7:41 pm

Does Fiction stories count as a niche??

28. Gilfer Albion

you can also try this https://bit.ly/2DIkDKR

29. Farid Bashir

awesome

30. Lachhab Regragui

You are so sweet .Love from Morocco

31. mysty tv

May 10, 2020 at 7:41 pm

you are very beautiful can you like me

32. Josmin Oti

May 10, 2020 at 7:41 pm

Do you have an essay assignment? Is it due and you havent figured out how to go about it? Do you have multiple tasks and time is not on your side?
    Worry no more.. I am here to work on them.
    Call, text or whatsap me on +254722534505.
    Email josminoti@gmail.com

33. Nikkie Blue

May 10, 2020 at 7:41 pm

Awesome video. Tons of information. Great flow in your presentation. I subscribed!

34. Shivam Dubey

May 10, 2020 at 7:41 pm

Can you help me .. I don't know how to start in freelance writer

35. Jack Holt

May 10, 2020 at 7:41 pm

God I love that you cuss! Dopeness and great info.

36. John Hanahan

May 10, 2020 at 7:41 pm

Jorden, this is one your best videos I've seen so far. It answered a lot of questions I had in my mind. Saved me time as well. I'm definitely going to check out the blog. Thanks so much!

37. Saju Das