HOW TO START FREELANCE WRITING FOR BEGINNERS
In this epic video, I share with you the 8-steps to start freelance writing.
FREELANCE WRITING 101 – Here’s a quick overview:
1. Master Your Mindset
2. Pick a Profitable Niche
3. Create Your Writing Website
4. Pitch Clients
5. Deliver High-Quality Writing
6. Keep Evolving Your Skills
7. Pitch More
8. Full-Time Freelance Writing
If I can make money writing, then so can you! I was able to 10X my writing income in 12 months so I know you can too.
Whenever you’re ready to take your life or business to the next level, here are some ways that I can help you…
1. JOIN Freelance to 5K
If you’re ready to build an online business, freelance writing is a great place to start. With no experience or writing background, I was able to 10X my writing income in 12 months only working part-time. This one skill has allowed me to NEVER go back to a 9-5!
I’ve packaged up everything I’ve learned over the years to give you a step-by-step guide to launch a freelance writing business or side hustle.
2. Schedule an hour for a consulting call.
Do you have an idea (or ideas) about starting an online business but aren’t sure where to begin? Trust me, I’ve probably done it. I’ve started a writing business, launched a podcast, grew a blog, Youtube, and eCommerce store as an entrepreneur.
Let me show you how to take your idea to income with a 60-minute consulting call.
3. LISTEN to my podcast to get inspired and learn how to build an online business using the habits of successful entrepreneurs.
4. Follow me on Instagram @iammichaelleonard to get updates to new content, daily wisdom, & motivation to help you create an epic life and business.