How To Become a Freelance Social Media Manager (WITH NO EXPERIENCE!!)

HOW TO BECOME A FREELANCE SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER (HOW I BECAME A SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER!)

Lauren Golden of The Free Mama is giving a small social media manager training with a few social media manager tips. Social media manager jobs work from home and social media marketing freelance is quickly trending upward, so you can freelance social media to your heart’s content! Learn a few social media management tools in this social media manager tutorial if you are looking to become a freelance social media manager. Entrepreneurs are looking for more freelance social media consultant to outsource their work so if the idea of freelance social media work appeals to you, look into becoming a freelancer social media guru!

1. Lauren Golden

April 29, 2020 at 8:45 am

IF YOU'RE STILL LOOKING FOR YOUR FIRST (OR NEXT) FREELANCING CLIENT, CHECK OUT THE QUICK START FREELANCE SUCCESS KIT: https://www.thefreemamamovement.com/success

2. Bianca

April 29, 2020 at 8:45 am

Can you talk about what are some apps or websites that you use?

3. AmandaJL WedRide

April 29, 2020 at 8:45 am

Can this be done completely from home? I only leave home with a mask to go to the market, we don't know how long COVID19 will last. Informative video.

4. Erica Crossland

April 29, 2020 at 8:45 am

Im learning new things everytime I click on free mama videos! I love it!?

5. Kunal Shukla Official

April 29, 2020 at 8:45 am

Excellent points given by you

6. Jackie Noll

April 29, 2020 at 8:45 am

This is great! thank you for sharing… exactly what I been looking getting into!

7. Candice Milliner

April 29, 2020 at 8:45 am

I had my first meeting today. I found my first client through my sister. She's a real estate agent and told her client about me.

8. Project Kids

April 29, 2020 at 8:45 am

Thank you for getting straight to the point and sharing your knowledge in your videos, other people want to charge for every single little thing they know, my first client found me on a craigslist ad that I am running as a copywriter and social media consultant. I do have a youtube channel that I used to use when doing my MLM haha! but I now erased all those old videos and want to start up making new videos, I just struggle on which topics to talk about. any suggestions? I will be subscribing to your channel and I am already following you on Instagram and I requested to join your facebook group today! thanks again!

9. Anita x

April 29, 2020 at 8:45 am

Thanks you for this I was looking for some basic things to start off with and you helped out a ton!

10. AJ Johnson

April 29, 2020 at 8:45 am

Is this good for Dads too?

11. sumaira khan

April 29, 2020 at 8:45 am

Wow..you gotta new subscriber wish me luck to become a SMM

12. Ancient Mariner

Hi

13. Jessica turner-rapier

I am a free mama

14. corystory

April 29, 2020 at 8:45 am

I'm currently building my clients/portfolio I just posted on my personal Facebook page and found a couple bands, artists, but the one I'm really excited about is my friend who is a successful real estate agent. ?

15. corystory

April 29, 2020 at 8:45 am

Thanks for actually talking about relevant things some of these folks teaching marketing/media MGMT do this thing where they beat around the bush the whole time.