How to Make $8K/Month With Websites (Business Model Revealed)

When I was 20 years old, I dropped out of university. I couldn’t listen to professors anymore, because I had the dream of building a business. I realized that sitting in a classroom will not bring me any closer to that goal.

So I was on my own, had no degree and only a few bucks left on my bank account. I had to make some money…

I asked myself what to do next? How can I make money? Working in a restaurant or getting a 9-to-5 job was not an option for me. I decided to sell websites, even though I didn’t know anything about programming, I just thought “hey, everybody needs websites, right?”

Back then I failed terribly. It took me years and the help of many mentors to learn how the business model of selling websites can work. Even though it’s so simple – if you know what to do!

Today I want to share the exact business model with you, that I figured over time. If I had this model back then, I would have saved myself many sleepless nights.

Related Tags:
selling websites, website development, freelancer, wordpress, instapages, website design, how to sell websites, squarespace, find clients online, upwork, linkedin, make money online, how to make money online, business model, digital marketing agency, How to Make $8K/Month With Websites (Business Model Revealed), matt laker, how to build a website, how to sell a website, how to find clients online, sales, marketing, seo, business, online business,digital nomad, digital marketing

1. I know a working Mc ice cream machine

April 29, 2020 at 2:28 pm

Hey i feel like this is a very useful video but were can u find a cheap person that can devolve videos for you

2. Noops Hunter

April 29, 2020 at 2:28 pm

Stop talking and go do it for yourself you stupid ass kid

3. Gunner_1408 USA

8k a month and you still have that shit haircut

4. Eric cikuru

Great Tips man..

5. Sicarius Hahni

April 29, 2020 at 2:28 pm

Seniors with 15 years of experience earn 8k..

6. Dwight Harrison Entrepreneur

Thanks
    Do You Now Require Or Need Or Happy With Learning #How #To #Make #Money Advice? Access and Enjoy and learn with 1 #free video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDQQLXDd1CU

Dwight
    #Entrepreneur

#make #money #from #home , #how #to #make #money , #ways #to #make #money , #earn #money ,

7. Jacob tent

April 29, 2020 at 2:28 pm

You a good teacher and have a very easy way of delivering presentation. keep it up. I love your works, and your videos are helping me real quickly. appreciate

8. Mo Mughal

April 29, 2020 at 2:28 pm

Hi Matt. Nice video. I'd like some advice plz. I learnt the basics of HTML, CSS, JavaScript and jQuery. Now I want to start Freelance Web Design for small local businesses using WordPress. I will start using Google Maps to find clients who have no Website or with bad Website's. Then offer to build them a new Website, charge a set-up fee and then charge monthly to maintain it and so forth. I am confused and thinking of taking advantage of the Black Friday sale to get the DIVI WordPress Theme and Builder for 1 year and get a refund within 30 days if I'm unhappy. But I am not sure, I need some solid advice. Is this a good business idea? Will DIVI be enough for small local businesses that want a Mobile Responsive Website? Are the Website Packs enough that DIVI offers? I also want to start some Niche Blogs then monetize them after bringing them traffic. So what do you think? I'd appreciate your advice. Thank you.

9. rafael alejandro bravo cadena

April 29, 2020 at 2:28 pm

I think this is a good idea actually, you can charge more as long a you have a good lead gen system, full pipeline.

10. GOLD

Hi..
    I intend to start a small Balent project to live from because my circumstances are difficult ..
    Please help with only $ 10 .. and send it to Bank Payeer (P47492737)..
    Thank you ?

11. J & C Industries

April 29, 2020 at 2:28 pm

You're the best man!! Loved it

12. logo tutorial 011

13. Michael DeNardo

Hello Tribal Matt

I hate selling and I am constantly overwhelmed between work and kids. But I am a very good web designer. my latest site is xfoffroad.com. would you be interested in booking clients for me getting the information I would need from them and splitting the money 50 50?

14. Bruce Chamoff - Musician and Songwriter

April 29, 2020 at 2:28 pm

Hey Matt, I love your business model. Your advice about starting the web development agency is on, but I like how you mention mix project management with sales funnels.

15. Mo Mughal

April 29, 2020 at 2:28 pm

I just attended some short intensive in-class web development courses in HTML, CSS Responsive design, JavaScript and jQuery. How about I practise with small projects for my portfolio and also learn WordPress by myself then start offering to build websites for small local businesses using WordPress? For now I don't feel comfortable with outsourcing. How about I charge a set up fee of £100 then £50 monthly? And use Blueprints to save me time on setting up similar sites? Any advice?

16. Amber Spirit

April 29, 2020 at 2:28 pm

and this is just for those who know how to make wordpress themes hahaha

17. Ry Cheek

Awesome video thanks!

18. Musharraf Parwez

Good ❤️

19. Lord Ace

April 29, 2020 at 2:28 pm

Great video ! Where is a good place to get content written for website?

20. The Tiger King

April 29, 2020 at 2:28 pm

Nice bro upload more on upwork writing section

21. Rathore Sahab

April 29, 2020 at 2:28 pm

hey matt paramveer singh this side….i am in the starting phase, starting a development and digital marketing business, please let me know where to get leads and how to get big projects? upwork not accepting accounts now so? and freelancer.com and other markets are down.

22. MrOmega

April 29, 2020 at 2:28 pm

Why would you outsource project management last and not second, after development?

23. Ahmad Ali

24. Matt Laker

April 29, 2020 at 2:28 pm

Drop a comment or shoot me a message if you have any questions!

25. Jonas Eisert