How to Start a Successful Freelance Writing Career When You Have No Experience

How do you start a successful freelance writing career if you have no experience to offer clients? This question is one of the most commonly-asked questions I hear new writers ask and I asked the same one when I started! Thankfully I figured out how to do it and as a result, I have become a successful freelance writer. Listen to my 5 tips on how to get clients to want to work with you even if you have never worked with a writing client before.

1. Adeela Gul

April 29, 2020 at 2:15 pm

Wow the way you talk is very catchy..it attracts to listen every word of you… I can't go with scam but listened you focused

2. Music Islife

April 29, 2020 at 2:15 pm

Don't waste your time and money on a website. Use Google Docs. It's much easier, you can control who sees it, it's easy to send to clients and best of all, it's free!

3. jesusoftheapes

April 29, 2020 at 2:15 pm

Got invited to freelance for a NFL team news outlet because of writing huge article length comments on YouTube about that team over the past four years or so. Someone from the outlet liked the extra long comments and ask me to write a sample article about this years upcoming draft for them. I did that and gave it to them and they asked me today if I would be willing to write about the NFL draft for them in the near and I am not going to lie .. I am terrified ! I really like writing about the Packers and have always dreamed of such a job but I have never considered myself to be a great writer though I have seen way worse than myself in that regard. Now I am frantically watching videos like this to calm my nerves . So thank you for your content !

4. Shubhamjeet Kumar

April 29, 2020 at 2:15 pm

Thank you so much for this helpful video! This will help writers like me to take our skills to another level! Appreciate your help! 🙂

5. Betty Abuk Akoi Chawuoch

Thanks beautiful l learn something important in my life…Anyway one here 202

6. brightpage1020

April 29, 2020 at 2:15 pm

Once the website and your portfolio are up and you post on LinkedIn, etc. and clients are calling you to help raise their ROI, um – how do you handle those phone calls – or worse – face-time like (but not FaceTime app) / Skype style calls with new tech apps that trip you up? I get so nervous I talk to much and my excitement and enthusiasm make the sale but I come across as rude and overbearing and then get embarrassed. I’m ADHD. That’s why. Help me with the phone calls and what to say, how to handle those from clients who want to hire you… maybe… ?

7. Mehedi Hasan

Pack you magi??????

8. Rehmat Ali

April 29, 2020 at 2:15 pm

Your video is very encouraging to all those who are interested to know about content writing.Thanks a lot for making this great video.

9. Maria. K

April 29, 2020 at 2:15 pm

Create a website of portfolio
    Put several samples you post your portfolio
    (The more the better about 5 to 10)
    Don't rush it.
    Content mills will help you edit your work and improve your skills
    Set goals. (Set a date. Decide ur achievement for a certain time .. break goals into smaller tasks..)
    Sound confident. The most important. Act what you want to be !

10. empire of technology

April 29, 2020 at 2:15 pm

Thanks for the Video clip! Apologies for the intrusion, I am interested in your opinion. Have you heard about – Caniam Zenmily Blaster (search on google)? It is an awesome exclusive guide for using brain wave programming to achieve wealth and happiness and improving your health minus the hard work. Ive heard some incredible things about it and my m8 after many years got cool results with it.

11. Great!

12. Bongo Box

U have just 1 video?

13. Akram Khalil

April 29, 2020 at 2:15 pm

So perfect channel. Thanks a lot

14. Zulghawar Khan

April 29, 2020 at 2:15 pm

i like the way you teaches

15. Gokula Santhiya R

April 29, 2020 at 2:15 pm

One of the useful videos. Your words are really stimulating !!

16. playstore playstore

April 29, 2020 at 2:15 pm

Your Mindblowing…. helps alot?

17. Siwar Hamati

Amazing!!!

18. SoulBurnerMAXCC ShonenFan

April 29, 2020 at 2:15 pm

So for any profit they make we get them in our skrill account or should we connect our Visa account for those sites???I m a newbie in online writing but I m a professional writer.Can u pls let me know more about this matter?

19. Ruwini Fonseka

Brilliant ??

20. Usen Sunday

21. Classified Ads

April 29, 2020 at 2:15 pm

Make extra money selling freelance gigs on Buyworkers.com!

22. Novelty Eye TV

April 29, 2020 at 2:15 pm

Very informative. Great! thanks for sharing.

23. QuuenEmma star99