1. Roberto Blake

April 29, 2020 at 1:57 pm

#QOTD Have you started diversifying your revenue yet? Are you starting an online business?
    Here is a DISCOUNT LINK for Bluehost if You Want to Start a Website
    http://robertoblake.com/bluehost (affiilate link)

2. Aimnhigh

April 29, 2020 at 1:57 pm

Thank you Roberto I think I've seen this video a while back and I keep coming back to it. This year I've finally decided to implement all your tips and advice. Thanks for being so awesome YOU ROCK!

Xoxo

3. MegaCrazyjump

April 29, 2020 at 1:57 pm

i have passive income in dividens stocks on the side from my day job, are now looking for a place to make more on the side, like affiliate marketing looks like a funny misson to try on 😛 like the video !

4. Ronni P

April 29, 2020 at 1:57 pm

Where's the step by step for affiliate marketing?

5. Alias Alias

April 29, 2020 at 1:57 pm

Do you ever send out clickbank links on Facebook groups who might be interested in the products saw a video on it

6. Money Maker

No invest no money

7. Christopher Boswell

Awesome

8. Deangela Reed

April 29, 2020 at 1:57 pm

Am looking to start a new income for my family please let me know where to start

9. brady adams

April 29, 2020 at 1:57 pm

This is the first video I’ve seen that was actually helpful. Props for this true how to.

10. Codrin I

You are extremely charismatic and honest. I appreciate that. Respect

11. Reef Therapy

April 29, 2020 at 1:57 pm

Once again, thank you for the information. For my niche I didn't think to look at affiliate marking programs. I found a couple that fit and their websites I know for a fact I purchase from and many of the people I know in the hobby purchase from. I applied for one of the affiliate programs and i'm hoping I get approved since i'm still very small both on Youtube and slightly (slightly) larger on Instagram. Its worth a shot though. I have decent traffic on my Instagram so my fingers are crossed.

12. chris wilson

April 29, 2020 at 1:57 pm

I dont know how to say this without sounding like a hater… awesome marketing skills, but probably find ways to get your point across without sounding redundant.

13. Alias Alias

April 29, 2020 at 1:57 pm

I can build a website mostly had amazon associates in mind but maybe I can do Godaddy or bluehost affiliate programs

14. @RenegadeRadio

great content!!!!

15. Molly Z.

April 29, 2020 at 1:57 pm

do you have a hands-on experience as an example?

16. Renaissance Woman

April 29, 2020 at 1:57 pm

I just learnt about affiialiate marketing and still trying to understand.I made some videos on my channel mentioning some products from Amazon.Now can i put up those affialiate links in the description of my video though i did not mention in the video?Also,Can any of my freinds and family buy stuff off amazon using my link? will i be compensated?Sorry if i sound dumb.Should i always mention in my videos that i have an affialiate link? if i dont…will i be penalized? by Youtube?

17. Stasha Gindra

April 29, 2020 at 1:57 pm

Thank you Roberto! I always enjoy your videos! ???

18. Hatin allday

April 29, 2020 at 1:57 pm

I am so ready to go on this journey affiliation marketing. Your video was so informative is so enlightening I can't wait to see more and be under your coaching. Thank you!

19. JeyBeeDee

April 29, 2020 at 1:57 pm

I've watched tons of money making vids here on youtube. I can kinda grasp if the youtuber is being genuine or just doing a video but giving vague information. First few seconds, I already subbed because your speaking voice is very clear.

20. Mr. Vizard

April 29, 2020 at 1:57 pm

Long story short… You need an already decent platform (YouTube channel, website, blog etc) before you should bother with affiliate marketing

21. You Bargains!

Thanks, Roberto. YB

22. linda martinez

April 29, 2020 at 1:57 pm

I think if you would show people step by step on the computer, would help many people.