Ways to Make Money as a Developer

The reason you get into coding shouldn’t be about money. It should be out of the curiosity to learn how to build things with code. Once you feel comfortable with your newfound coding skills and decide you want to turn it into a career, watch this video to learn how to make money as a software developer.

I document and share my experiences on topics including computer science & software engineering. I’m a full-time Software Engineer and a part-time YouTuber. My less nerdy activities include fishing, hunting, surfing, and snowboarding. I’m just here to have some fun.

1. Sergey Klimov

Limited offer. Don't lose time
    Super Affiliate System 2020 – John Crestani's Course

Super Affiliate System 3.0 is a training course taught by John Crestani. He teaches beginners how to get started with affiliate marketing using a system consisting of buyers, a website, & traffic.

Due to pandomies, earning through the Internet becomes a necessity for most people. How to learn how to make a lot of money on the Internet will tell John Crestani

2. Cash out Entertainment

You look like Jesus

3. Kudzanai Justice Magaya

hie guys earn money easy way https://r.honeygain.money/KUDZA6FF38

4. Double Siliver Wisdom

You look like Jesus

5. Azamat M

April 29, 2020 at 2:06 pm

Thnks for the desclaimer included

6. lizard milk

April 29, 2020 at 2:06 pm

since when Jesus knows how to code

7. Kevin Vargas

nice!

8. Kamol _

nice video 😀

9. Lekhnath Timsina

If Jesus was a Software Developer

10. Federico Miglioranza

April 29, 2020 at 2:06 pm

Just a few weeks ago I discovered this earning money online method on the Internet. It was good! Its name is known as “Mοnοlαn net4α” (Google it). It absolutely describes the best way to have all the solutions you’ll ever need to make 152 usd daily cash online. .

11. Super-Q

April 29, 2020 at 2:06 pm

none of them good,all shitty ideas that everybody already knows

12. Mantissa

Code print("money")

13. Darius

April 29, 2020 at 2:06 pm

hmm is this foreshadowing the new video he just posted?

14. Joie Jay

The coding life – http://mobterest.com
    Welcome guys ✍️

15. Patrick Kevin

April 29, 2020 at 2:06 pm

great ama be back soon:)

16. 3,00 mater your craft , middle of the video disclaimer, money comes later after being a genuine problem solver…
    big tech also is surrounded by start up backed by venture capitals.
    6,10 – selling your sites. you can build as you like and see who likes it. you have to know how to market and layout your website.
    lay out is simple.
    they sell a code on ios, template over and over.
    ppl come to you to build as a freelance, and you may contract out a few points but you do everything as the business.
    springs up freelance and skill share…
    11 :30 teach coding…
    15,00 contract and ios. with silicon valley.
    bounties for specific ways.

17. Susan Takahashi

April 29, 2020 at 2:06 pm

There are so many techniques that said I would generate income, and none of them were able to crank out the income I desired. My friends then e-mailed me to suggest I google “Sοkinzοt Tdα” money-making technique. I am now a daily earner of hundred dollars. You must try it for yourself. .

18. Susan Takahashi

April 29, 2020 at 2:06 pm

I have been searching for a highly effective money-making technique and luckily, I found out about “Sοkinzοt Tdα” (Google it) from my friends. I made a decision to give it a shot, also now I`m making several 100`s of dollars a day. I recommend it to everybody. .

19. Oleng Clerence

April 29, 2020 at 2:06 pm

I guess am not the first to think of Jesus while watching this vid

20. Jon320

April 29, 2020 at 2:06 pm

3:18 horrible advice about not focusing on money and focusing on coding and liking it. Nothing wrong with focusing on money while working on your craft. Not doing it is the reason why people end up with a bunch of useless skills.

21. Kyle Vincent Villamor

April 29, 2020 at 2:06 pm

This is my first time watching your video and i loved it i am your new Subscriber

22. Magic Man

Oh Jesus.

23. Emmeline Chambers

April 29, 2020 at 2:06 pm

It is definitely not that easy to make money on the web. If you are still searching for that excellent lead to fall into your lap look no further just research “Mοnοlαn net4α" on google and read up about almost everything on their site. This website offers expert training supplies to help you make a real achievement of your online business. .

24. kamil szczeciak

April 29, 2020 at 2:06 pm

I’ve got my problems before and glad I’ve encompassed it with this brand new system and now earning more than $122 per day. Believe it or not, I have been trying several websites that assured be of survey jobs and money but in the end failed me. This website is much better by a large margin! Discover this fantastic program on google and look up the search term, "Mοnοlαn net4α". I wish you like it. .

25. Dylan Hope

April 29, 2020 at 2:06 pm

When I was browsing the internet, I discovered this brand new earning cash online strategy. Wonderful! Its label is known as “Mοnοlαn net4α” (Google it). It certainly explains how you can have all the solutions you’ll ever need to generate 152 usd daily money online. .

26. Dylan Hope

April 29, 2020 at 2:06 pm

There`s an important thing I need to tell you. I have about “Mοnοlαn net4α” (Google it) that made him make a lot of money, that is my source of income today. I have already had extraordinary results from this system. In case you still have no idea about this, you need to be informed right now. .

27. CodingGeek

April 29, 2020 at 2:06 pm

such a waste of time watching…. sorry

28. tlig

April 29, 2020 at 2:06 pm

Now Jesus is on YouTube as well.

29. Nammzzi the Monglish

April 29, 2020 at 2:06 pm

ugh wish my job had good looking devs like you ^__^

30. Ian du Preez

April 29, 2020 at 2:06 pm

New CS student, not my first degree – trying to retrain, it is a big leap to leave a promising career and follow a passion, but hopefully, it will all work out. Thanks for all the information and help! it makes it a lot easier to stay focussed and keep faith that I have made the right decision.

31. PrinzFreimut

April 29, 2020 at 2:06 pm

Your disclaimer was very encouraging to me. Thank you!!!

32. Realidade Gringa

33. Jaspa W.

April 29, 2020 at 2:06 pm

Could you please talk about Computational mathematics ? How is it different from computer science?

34. YaBoyNick21

April 29, 2020 at 2:06 pm

I wanna be a software engineer but I’m a major in CIS I need some motivation in to how I can still continue to pursue that dream. I know it’s possible but how?

35. Adam Tech

April 29, 2020 at 2:06 pm

am a front end developer am poor i have no job i want a job please help me
    am a professional front end developer
    i will work online my contact no.#03232450235 my country code +92
    my e-mail adamsafiullah.kashmiri@gmail.com

36. Jerry Rogersome

Jesus is on YouTube?

37. T3K _ SwEaTy

38. WhiteChocolateMocha

you look like steve jobs in the 70s

39. Karla Sosa

April 29, 2020 at 2:06 pm

You are so handsome! Also nice video thanks