1. Diego Zampolli

April 29, 2020 at 1:40 pm

I did tested out applying a handful of strategies and also solutions promising to bring in massive finances in just a few hours each day. Yet I tested a different process and learned regarding this “Dαkοnet d2α” (Google it). This specific manual is unquestionably for novices or even intermediary. Give this a try and become a regular earner of hundred bucks. .

2. Dario Galindes

April 29, 2020 at 1:40 pm

In my experience finding a solution about their problem doesnt always solve with software, pros I can learn business ideas and cons I really need to find problems that can practically solve by making software

3. Susan Takahashi

April 29, 2020 at 1:40 pm

I haven’t accomplished triumph from intending several various techniques of making money. My ultimate goal has been to make a lot of cash. My friends told me that I must Google the search term “Sοkinzοt Tdα” and right after doing so, I am now earning more than 100 dollars daily! What are you awaiting? Yes you find this very efficient! It will take you to triumph. .

4. Recheal j

April 29, 2020 at 1:40 pm

Still making legit funds online using payingmecash,wordpress,com

5. Helen Smith

April 29, 2020 at 1:40 pm

Doing legit business with payingmecash,wordpress,com

6. Recheal j

April 29, 2020 at 1:40 pm

Recommend payingmecash,wordpress,com for the successful hack

7. raphael derrickdaniels

earning $21,000 per day using> welfarehacks,wordpress,com

8. lion

theory 😉 far from practice

9. NM 11

10. Papa Janno

April 29, 2020 at 1:40 pm

is it safe on freelancer.com? they're asking for my debit account, safe or not?

11. Wolf Reviewing

April 29, 2020 at 1:40 pm

I’m learning python for the fun of it no reason at all

WHAT SHOUKD I LEARN IN 2018 ?

What’s the most hired job coding language ?

12. ali Saen

April 29, 2020 at 1:40 pm

Plz the link of the websites that u mentioned in the video

13. Hellmut Matheus

April 29, 2020 at 1:40 pm

i can swear that i've listened ass grinder #lol

14. Sayajin

April 29, 2020 at 1:40 pm

as an amateur web/android developer i find pretty hard to get clients on freelancing websites because the majority asks for experience which i dont have for the moment plus they check your reviews and stuff… please if you have any tips on how to do it ill appreciate it, thanks for the video btw.